Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Female UNILAG student electrocuted at Campus hostel

A female University of Lagos student was
electrocuted yesterday Sept. 8th after a high tension
cable fell on her in front of the Sodeinde hall of
residence in the campus. According to reports, the
young lady was immediately rushed to the Lagos
state Teaching Hospital but was pronounced dead on
arrival. Sad! May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

Sent From AbleMoJah

No comments:
Write comments

Popular Posts


News (618) Technology (72) Entertainment (67) Jokes (36) Relationship (28) Lifestyle (26)