Friday, September 04, 2015

Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building by Islie:

• I did it because my wife had deny me sex


Two married men with grown up children have been arrested by the Mabushi police division for
allegedly molesting and raping an underage girl in
an uncompleted building in Gishiri area.
13-year-old Peace Chinedu had accused Mr. David Sarki, a driver and Chidi Njoku, a businessman, who also live in Gishiri, of violently raping her in an uncompleted building.
Peace told our reporter that her mother went out that evening to buy some items for dinner when suddenly, Mr. Chidi Njoku, a father of three came to their house with David Sarki and requested she followed them to see something.

She said that initially, she refused, but the men
pressured her to follow them to where her mother was. On hearing that, she followed them, thinking that something bad had happened to her mother.
"I thought they were taking me to see my mum
because that was what they told me, but instead I was taken to an uncompleted building. When I asked them why they brought me there, Mr. David slapped me and asked me to remove my clothes.

I refused, but both men tore my clothes. They pushed me down and Mr. David Sarki raped me. I cried and pleaded to Mr. Njoku who was watching, to rescue me but he also removed his trousers and raped me."
She said that after the rape, she felt so much pain that she started begging the two men not to kill her.
They promised not to kill her if only she wouldn't tell anybody about the incident. When she promised that she would not tell anybody, they asked her to wear her torn pants, after which they took her home.

"When my mother came home and saw me bleeding and crying, I told her what happened and she took me to the police station," she said.
A Mabushi police source told our reporter that when the victim was brought to the station, she could not walk and was immediately taken to the hospital.
"There was blood and sperm stain on her panties with high degree of bruises in her private part.

The results of the test proved that the two men
raped the accused. We instantly stormed the houses of the suspects who were all family men, but they ran away until the police received a tip-off and they were able to arrest them from their hideouts."

When our reporter visited the police station, Mr.
David Sarki agreed that he and Njoku raped the girl. He claimed that the devil pushed him to do
so as his wife had denied him sex.
When the Mabushi divisional police officer, Chief
Superintendent Ayobami Surajudeen was contacted, he confirmed the incident and the arrest, but said the case would be transferred to State Criminal Investigation Department.

Source-NAN
AbleMoJah® Nigeria.

No comments:
Write comments

Popular Posts

Labels

News (618) Technology (72) Entertainment (67) Jokes (36) Relationship (28) Lifestyle (26)