Friday, September 04, 2015

Don Jazzy Explains Why He Is A Twitter Addict

Ace Nigerian producer and Mavin Records
CEO, Don Jazzy is one of the biggest names in
Africa on Twitter. He has over one million followers on the micro blogging site.

Don Jazzy who also has a kind heart engages
with his fans and makes announcements about his artistes and music label.

According to public opinion Don Jazzy is the
Nigerian celeb that uses Twitter the best.
In an interview, Don Jazzy explained he is
comfortable using Twitter because he is media shy.
'If you know me, you'll know I don't grant interviews
because I'm very shy, I don't like cameras, most
times I know what to say but I don't know how to
say it and sometimes I say it very blunt, so I try as
much as possible not to do interviews. But then,
Twitter came along and I found a way to stay in my
house and say what I want to say without facing a
camera and I can reach my fans, study them and
get their reactions first hand " he said.

"So, I practically sit-down on my computer and
follow up with comments and reactions, so I
decided that this is a way to reach a bunch of
people and I had to be very vocal on it. So I think
every artiste should be on social media, if you are
not already there, you need to engage your fans
and make them part of your growth process" he
further revealed.


Yesterday (September 3) the maverick producer
spoke about his love life and marriage plans.
AbleMoJah® Nigeria.

No comments:
Write comments

Popular Posts

Labels

News (618) Technology (72) Entertainment (67) Jokes (36) Relationship (28) Lifestyle (26)