Sunday, September 06, 2015

WHY MY MARRIAGE CRASHED – INI EDO FINALLY SPEAKS BY MARAPOLSA

Delectable Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has
disclosed the main reason why her marriage to
Philip Ehiagwina crumbled. The actress who was
married for six years (from 2008 to 2014) was
played guest on Rubbing Minds on Channels TV
on Sunday.


She said:

"'I got married because
I wanted a family. I think my
marriage was an experience
which I don't regret. He was
the last child, so his family
members kind of interfered
in the marriage, which is
naturally normal. He was
okay with the kind of work I
did and he kind of interfered
as a good husband. We
couldn't find common
grounds and agree on
certain things so we fell out.
My husband and I were far
apart from each other,
maybe being together would
have helped. My marriage
fell out because of
differences. For now I just
want to fix my life, no
marriage in the picture."



AbleMoJah® Nigeria.

No comments:
Write comments

Popular Posts

Labels

News (618) Technology (72) Entertainment (67) Jokes (36) Relationship (28) Lifestyle (26)