Monday, January 04, 2016

Kiss Daniel speaks on his loss at The Headies

Talented pop singer, Kiss Daniel has issued a statement on his loss of the highly contended ‘Next Rated’ award at The Headies which took place on January 1 at the Landmark Events Centre.
kissThe ‘Laye’ crooner who lost out to Mavin Records act Reekado Banks thanked his fans for their support 
Recall that Olamide blasted the organisers of the awards for not recognising his protege, Lil Kesh as the Next Rated Artiste. The category was won by Reekado Banks of Don Jazzy’s Mavins.
In the open letter he wrote that no award beats the support and love of his fans.
You can read his letter below;


When I opened my social media accounts this morning, it was humbling for me to see that so many people believe that I deserve recognition for the work I was able to do last year by the grace of God.
But like Thomas a Kempis famously wrote; “Man proposes, but God disposes”. To see that fans across different social audiences appreciate the efforts I put into making my music is one I will never look down upon, no award beats that, and I hope to be able to repay this confidence in good time.

source: Vanguard

No comments:
Write comments

Popular Posts

Labels

News (618) Technology (72) Entertainment (67) Jokes (36) Relationship (28) Lifestyle (26)