Monday, January 04, 2016

Happy BIRTHDAY TO ME...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The brother, son, friend, boyfriend, employee; I am! and the Father I will be someday! I celebrate Me today!
I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great man I am today.


Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life.
Thank you for all the people who remembered and those who will still remember me today
by sending cards, and letters, gifts and good wishes.

Thank you for all the experience of this past year;
for times of success which will always be happy memories,
for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you,
for times of joy when the sun was shining,
for times of sadness which drove me to you.



Forgive me
for the hours I wasted,
for the chances I failed to take,
for the opportunities I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself,
happiness and pride to my loved ones,
and joy to you. Amen.

Lets Have FUN


1384323_10151912784960821_1016886920_n

THANK GOD,I am GRATEFUL

14 comments:
Write comments
  1. Woohoo!
    Happy Birthday dude!
    Forgive me I came late!
    Hope you had fun cause it's your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear.......

      Na God oooooo
      I owe him a lot

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday. Long life and prosperity in Jesus Name Amen

    Topmost Tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated birthday. You will live to witness more fruitful years on earth in Jesus Name

    Chincobee’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday. Hope you had fun?


    Please visit
    shakaranews.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday dear!
    Sorry i got here so late.....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

News (618) Technology (72) Entertainment (67) Jokes (36) Relationship (28) Lifestyle (26)