Nigerian singer and music legend 2face Idibia has shockingly revealed that he nearly died when he was in 26.
Speaking to NET, 2face said he almost died in 2001 in his infamous car crash. "It was in Lagos. I was driving from Kuramo beach then. That time Kuramo beach dey reign. I was drunk, like I don kpeff so tey I dey use the moto do video game. I dey do like say na Grand Theft Auto I dey. As I reach the bend I couldn't even… you know these street poles with concrete base" narrated 2face in Pidgin English.
"Picture that kain concrete based na. na im I gbabam so tey as I dey jam the thing I off. E just be like say them switch one light for my body. Na hospital where dem dey sow the stitch na im I wake up. I was unconscious'. 2face continued saying, 'Yeah! That time when I woke up in the hospital I was like men, so that's how I would have just gone like that? It was crazy and after that accident I started having speed phobia. I started having speed phobia" he further said.
Thank God for the gift of life
AbleMoJah® Nigeria.
Monday, September 14, 2015
2face Idibia "I nearly died when I was 26", pop star reveals
mojah blog
Am Ekeh Chidubem, a passionate blogger with full interest in making the world a better place in the society at large, our main aim is to help and diseminate any information across the Globe.
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ndi be anyi, Oji abaiala. Ka anyi jiri ya bido ubochi tata. Ma na ka anyi na awa, ma na atakwa ya bu Oji, o ga adi mma ka anyi kpaa ihe ole ...
-
Let religious leaders declare what Mr. Jonathan gave to them Nigerian Pastor, Tunde Bakare, has disclosed details of his meetings with forme...
-
Comic actor Onwuzurike Ogubie known widely as Dede One Day will be laid to rest on February 13, 2016. According to family members, the No...
-
You probably know people who always seem happy. They live with a smile on their faces. They see the bright side of any s...
-
Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The brother, son, friend, boyfriend...






No comments:
Write comments