The Acting Director, Defence Information, Colonel
Rabe Abubakar says the end of Boko Haram activities
in Nigeria and the West African region is imminent.
Speaking to pressmen in Abuja today September
14th, Col. Abubakar said that with the renewed
commitment of the military leadership and the
determination of the troops in the mission areas,
Boko Haram activities will soon be a thing of the past.
He attributed the feat recorded so far to motivation
and injection of right arsenal in the prosecution of
the battle against insurgency.
While making comments on the issue of suicide
bombings, Colonel Abubakar re-assured the public
that the Defence Headquarters is re-strategising to
halt such inhuman activities. He brought into
limelight how a suicide bomber attempting to blow
up Yankari Motor Park in Bauchi was arrested before
he could commit his heinous crime. He therefore
appealed to Nigerians to be on alert and conscious of
crowded and populated public places including
markets and places of worship. He charged members
of the public to collaborate with the military and
other security agencies in the supply of timely
information that could assist the agencies to be pro-
active in their resolve to contain insurgency.
AbleMoJah® Nigeria.
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
End of Boko Haram is imminent - DHQ
mojah blog
Am Ekeh Chidubem, a passionate blogger with full interest in making the world a better place in the society at large, our main aim is to help and diseminate any information across the Globe.
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Let religious leaders declare what Mr. Jonathan gave to them Nigerian Pastor, Tunde Bakare, has disclosed details of his meetings with forme...
-
Ndi be anyi, Oji abaiala. Ka anyi jiri ya bido ubochi tata. Ma na ka anyi na awa, ma na atakwa ya bu Oji, o ga adi mma ka anyi kpaa ihe ole ...
-
He was caught robbing at Hanson close off Olateju road in Mushin and residents beat him black and blue and tied him up. Not only did he al...
-
A Zimbabwean college student who allegedly took part in a modelling contest without any underwear has appeared in court in the capital Harar...
-
For as long as I can remember, I have been around professional sellers on Ebay and Amazon. They have been selling 6 to 7 figures ...






No comments:
Write comments