Monday, September 07, 2015

I have declared my assets 4 times - President Buhari

During his visit in Ghana today, President Buhari said
he has so far declared his assets four times, for the
four different times he has had cause to serve
Nigeria in various capacities.

"I recall that in 1975 when late Murtala
Mohammed became the Head of State, we were
lined up - governors, ministers, members of the
Supreme Military Council. Officials of Ministry of
Justice were brought and every individual was
made to declare his assets. All Heads of States
and Government, governors, ministers,
permanent secretaries have to declare their
assets because it is a constitutional requirement.
I have declared my assets four times. When I was
governor in 1975, I declared. After being Minister
of Petroleum and as a member of Supreme
Military Council, I declared. When I was Head of
State and now as a President, I have also
declared" he told journalist at his joint press
conference with Ghanaian president John
Mahama.



AbleMoJah® Nigeria.

No comments:
Write comments

Popular Posts

Labels

News (618) Technology (72) Entertainment (67) Jokes (36) Relationship (28) Lifestyle (26)