Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Woman Married Dead Boyfriend During His Funeral Ceremony

Please, scroll down for photos !


Nan Thippharat, from Chachoengsao province in Thailand, married her lover Fiat in a weird wedding-funeral ceremony. According to locaal media reports, Nan and Fiat were planning to get married months before a youg man died of a sudden heart attack.

woman marries dead fiance
The ceremony was held at Fiat’s funeral in front of a large number of family and friends

woman marries dead fiance
It was my way of paying tribute to him in this life because I know one day we will be together for eternity in the next one


Later Nan posted the wedding pictures to her Facebook page, where she wrote: “I dreamed of our wedding. I saw us holding hands. Rest in peace. I love you, Fiat. Please know that our dream has come true. Heaven sent an angel to me. Fiat will remain in our memories forever, once a great love life #Love Never Dies.”

woman marries dead fiance
‘I loved him with all my heart and I couldn’t bear it when he was taken from me. He looked splendid on his wedding day – I know he would have liked it
 
 Explaining her actions Nan said: “It was my way of paying tribute to him in this life because I know one day we will be together for eternity in the next one. I loved him with all my heart and I couldn’t bear it when he was taken from me. He looked splendid on his wedding day – I know he would have liked it.”

woman marries her dead fiance
Her fiance Fiat’s death came as a shock to loved ones as he had shown no visible signs of illness before succumbing to a sudden heart attack



No comments:
Write comments

Popular Posts

Labels

News (618) Technology (72) Entertainment (67) Jokes (36) Relationship (28) Lifestyle (26)