Monday, September 07, 2015

7yr old girl narrates how her dad touches her, puts his manhood in her mouth & offers her money

A 7 year old girl (name withheld) has narrated how her father Chukwuemeka Odunzie, pictured above molested her by touching her body and putting his manhood in her mouth and afterwards gives her money so she wouldn't tell anyone. According to Vanguard, the young girl who is a primary 3 student and resides with her parents at their Ojokoro Housing Estate, Meiran, Ijaiye, Lagos, said her dad usually touched her private part whenever her mother wasn't around or was busy with domestic work


"My daddy usually gives me money after
touching my private part or putting his penis in
my mouth. He touches my private part when my
mother is outside washing clothes or when she is
not in the house." she said


The victim's mother, Mrs Odunzie, while narrating her experience said she began to notice something was not right with her daughter who later confessed that her father was molesting her.

"Last year, my son told me that his younger sister
was fond of playing with her private parts. It
sounded strange that a seven-year-old child
would be doing that. I will talk to her, scold her
and sometimes beat her. There was a time I told
my husband. All he said was that if she was
acting strangely I should take her to any of these
white garment churches. I was alarmed when
one day, while we were in the sitting room, she
started touching and playing with herself.
Immediately, I called her inside the room and
asked her what the problem was. I asked her if
anyone was fiddling with her private parts. She
said it was her father that always touched her
private parts and that after touching her private
parts, he would give her money. I confronted my
husband when he returned from work but he
denied vehemently. I reported a case of
defilement to Ebenezer Divisional Police and the
policemen invited my husband for questioning.
He was arrested later by the police, who gave me
a report to take my daughter to the hospital. The
doctor said there had been no penetration, but
that there is an opening in her virginal and
advised that the victim be tested for infection. By
the time we came back from the hospital, the IPO
said it was a family issue and that we should go
home and settle the case. Members of his family
were shouting, saying that I had no right to
report the case to the police, that it was a family
issue that should be treated as one. They
pressurized me till I withdrew the case, after
which he promised not to defile our daughter
again. After I withdrew the case, my husband
began to beat the children at the slightest
provocation. And at times, he would beat them
for no tangible reason. Two weeks ago, it
happened again. I asked her what she did for her
father that made him give her money without
giving her siblings. That was when she said that
daddy gave her the money after touching her
private part. Her siblings said it had been
ongoing for a while and that they refused to tell
me because the last time they did, their daddy
kept beating them. Her brother said whenever I
was not around, or I was outside washing
clothes, daddy would send him and his other
siblings inside the bedroom, while he would ask
the victim to kneel down in between his legs and
bend her head towards his manhood. She also
confirmed that after touching her, daddy would
put his penis in her mouth. There was even a
time my daughter was caught in the act with a
four-year-old boy, who is a neighbor's
child."she said


The swine of a father who confessed to the crime, said he molested his own daughter once and that he wasn't doing it for any thing fetish or occultic. He has since been handed over to the police.


AbleMoJah® Nigeria.

No comments:
Write comments

Popular Posts

Labels

News (618) Technology (72) Entertainment (67) Jokes (36) Relationship (28) Lifestyle (26)