The selection of candidates for the third Regular Cadet Court at the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, Kano, has been scheduled to take place from the 27th of this month to the third of October.
A release signed by the Police Public Relations Officer of the State Police command, Mr. Ali Okechukwu, says that Anambra State is on the third batch.
It adds that the list of successful candidates from all the States had earlier been published in the daily Trust and Sun Newspapers of 27th August, 2015.
The release advises successful candidates from Anambra state to keep to the date for the third batch.
AbleMoJah® Nigeria.
Friday, September 18, 2015
Anambra state to commence recruitment of 3rd batch of police officers
mojah blog
Am Ekeh Chidubem, a passionate blogger with full interest in making the world a better place in the society at large, our main aim is to help and diseminate any information across the Globe.
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Let religious leaders declare what Mr. Jonathan gave to them Nigerian Pastor, Tunde Bakare, has disclosed details of his meetings with forme...
-
Ndi be anyi, Oji abaiala. Ka anyi jiri ya bido ubochi tata. Ma na ka anyi na awa, ma na atakwa ya bu Oji, o ga adi mma ka anyi kpaa ihe ole ...
-
He was caught robbing at Hanson close off Olateju road in Mushin and residents beat him black and blue and tied him up. Not only did he al...
-
For as long as I can remember, I have been around professional sellers on Ebay and Amazon. They have been selling 6 to 7 figures ...
-
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari, in Paris for talks with President Francois Hollande, told FRANCE 24 in an exclusive interview that he w...






No comments:
Write comments