Monday, September 07, 2015

Question me if I don't name my ministers after September 30 - Buhari tells Nigerians

At a joint press conference with President John Mahama of Ghana earlier today, Pres. Buhari said Nigerians should question him if he fails to announce his ministers after September 30th.

"After I was sworn-in, I said I will have my
cabinet in September. I expect that Nigerians
should ask me questions after the 30th of
September if I do not do so," he said

While speaking on the fight against Boko Haram in
Nigeria, president Buahri said some positive results
have been recorded so far and that the sect has now
been limited to Sambisa forest

"The first thing I did after I came into office was
to reorganize the military and clear orders were
given to them in terms of retraining, re-
equipping and redeployment of troops. In the
northeast, the military is gaining ground and
Boko Haram has been limited to the Sambisa
forest. Internally Displaced Persons are gradually
moving back home and they are being
reintegrated into their respective communities."
he said



AbleMoJah® Nigeria.

No comments:
Write comments

Popular Posts

Labels

News (618) Technology (72) Entertainment (67) Jokes (36) Relationship (28) Lifestyle (26)