President Buhari has released a statement reacting to the twin bomb blast that happened in Kuje and Nyanya in Abuja yesterday night. Read the statement personally signed by him below...
"These cowardly attacks expose the real faces of the planners and perpetrators of these crimes. What quarrel do they have with the good people of Nyanya motor park? What issue do they have with innocent people in market places in Maiduguri, Yola and Kuje? It is clear this battle is not ideological. It is between the forces of peace and order and the evil forces of murder and destruction", he said.
He said the security agents including the police and army have been instructed to be extra vigilant in this time. He sympathized with the families of all the victims that died in the attacks.
AbleMoJah® Nigeria.
Saturday, October 03, 2015
Buhari reacts to Abuja bomb blast, says latest attacks expose real perpetrators of terror
mojah blog
Am Ekeh Chidubem, a passionate blogger with full interest in making the world a better place in the society at large, our main aim is to help and diseminate any information across the Globe.
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
President Buhari met with Nigerians in Abu Dhabi today. Fashola was also in attendance. See more photos after the cut... ...
-
Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, appears to be fully in charge of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) amid silent grumblings fr...
-
During his visit in Ghana today, President Buhari said he has so far declared his assets four times, for the four different times he has h...
-
The United Nations has appointed Barcelona and Argentina captain Lionel Messi and pop sensation Shakira who is also the wife of Gerard Pi...
-
World Shipowners' Association (WSA) has appointed Nigeria-born Forbes billionaire and President of Slok Group, Orji Uzor Kalu as interim...






No comments:
Write comments