Saturday, January 23, 2016

lol...............Help Me count the Money

HUSBAND: Sweetheart!

WIFE: Yes honey!

HUSBAND: Come!

WIFE: Why?

HUSBAND: Come first.

WIFE: Ok, I'm here.

HUSBAND: Pull off your clothes.

WIFE: What for?

HUSBAND: Please, do it now!

WIFE: Pulls her clothes off.

HUSBAND: Pull off your panties.

WIFE: (confused) why?

HUSBAND: Just do it now!

WIFE: Ok (pulls her panties off). I'm Unclad now.

HUSBAND: Come to the bed!

WIFE: (goes to the bed) Here I am!

HUSBAND: Spread your legs!

WIFE: (stunned) I've done it!

HUSBAND: Help me count my money!

WIFE: Must I be unclad while counting your money?

HUSBAND: Yes, because I don't trust you when it comes to money! This man is from which state?

No comments:
Write comments

Popular Posts

Labels

News (618) Technology (72) Entertainment (67) Jokes (36) Relationship (28) Lifestyle (26)